Students come from backgrounds in TV, Film, Music, Dance, Theatre, the Arts and more.
Meet leading professionals currently working in the creative sector.
Three quarters of coursework + summer internship.
Gain Outstanding Management Knowledge + Industry Exposure
Students in the MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises program acquire the knowledge + skills necessary to become successful leaders in Entertainment, Media and the Arts. We connect students to a wide array of professionals and organizations to expose them to current trends and career opportunities. Key features of the MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises include:
- A curriculum focused on areas such as marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, leadership, and law specifically designed for the creative sector
- An annual trek to a media capital + monthly site visits and professional speakers
- A summer internship, bridging the program curriculum to a real-world setting
- Rolling admissions and matriculation – Start the program in the fall or winter quarter
- Earn your master’s degree in one year