Students come from backgrounds in TV, Film, Music, Dance, Theatre, the Arts and more.
Meet leading professionals currently working in the creative sector.
Three quarters of coursework + summer internship.
Gain Foundational Management Knowledge + Engage with Industry Leaders
- A curriculum focused on areas such as marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, leadership, and law specifically designed for the creative sector
- An annual professional trip to a media capital + monthly site visits and professional speakers
- A summer internship or applied project component, bridging the program curriculum to a real-world setting
- Rolling admissions and matriculation – Start the program in September or January
- Earn your master’s degree in one year
The MSLCE program brings together rising leaders with experiences and professional interests spanning performing and visual arts administration, film and television production, development, and distribution, music production and management, entrepreneurship and technology, and more.
We are currently accepting applications for Winter and Fall 2019. Apply Now.
What's Happening Inside MSLCE
Engaging with Industry Leaders
Connecting with Creative + Cultural Leaders