Total tuition cost = $66,256
- Full-time tuition is billed equally across all four quarters of enrollment
- No additional academic or co-curricular fees
Per-unit tuition = $5,909
- Part-time tuition is billed per unit each quarter
- Part-time tuition is approximate to full-time enrollment cost
Tuition Costs Include
- Select course materials
- Major costs of industry immersion trips
- Professional development and career coaching
- Northwestern Network: become a member of the global Northwestern community
Note: The MSLCE program reserves the right to make changes affecting the policies, fees, curricula, or any other matters referenced on this site.
Financial AidProgram-based Funding
The program offers merit-based scholarships to qualified applicants from the United States and Canada. If the applicant is selected for a scholarship, it will be included in the admission offer letter.
Additional Funding Resources
External Fellowships/Scholarships: The Northwestern Office of Fellowships lists fellowships for both domestic and international students that have previously been awarded to Northwestern students. They also provide a list of databases and resources that students may also find helpful when looking for further funding opportunities.
Graduate Student Loans: Students interested in graduate student loans may contact the Evanston Graduate Financial Aid Office for information.
Note: The MSLCE program is administered under the School of Communication and is not affiliated with The Graduate School. Please do not contact TGS regarding financial aid.