Total tuition cost = $69,756
- Full-time tuition is billed equally across the four quarters of enrollment
- Students can enroll in up to 4.5 credits per quarter
- No additional academic or co-curricular fees
Per-unit tuition = $6,207
- Part-time tuition is billed per unit when enrollment is below 3 credits in a quarter
Tuition Costs Include
- Select course materials
- Professional development and career coaching
- Northwestern Network: become a member of the global Northwestern community
*Tuition is set during the summer for the subsequent academic year. Tuition increases will be posted as soon as they are finalized. More information on tuition and billing can be found on the Student Financial Services site.
Note: The MSLCE program reserves the right to make changes affecting the policies, fees, curricula, or any other matters referenced on this site.
The program offers merit-based scholarships to qualified applicants from the United States and Canada. If the applicant is selected for a scholarship, it will be included in the admission offer letter.
Additional Funding Resources
External Fellowships/Scholarships: The Northwestern Office of Fellowships lists fellowships for both domestic and international students that have previously been awarded to Northwestern students. They also provide a list of databases and resources that students may also find helpful when looking for further funding opportunities.
Graduate Student Loans: Students interested in graduate student loans may contact the Evanston Graduate Financial Aid Office for information.
Note: The MSLCE program is administered under the School of Communication and is not affiliated with The Graduate School. Please do not contact TGS regarding financial aid.