- Four new classes: Organizational Processes in Creative Enterprises (fall), Professional Development (fall, winter, and spring), Marketing Strategies in Creative Industries (spring), and Culture and Globalization (spring).
- Monthly site visits to Chicago-area creative sector organizations.
- Twice-a-quarter, day-long executive education workshops that allow students to focus on competencies and knowledge that are essential for a successful career in the creative sector.
- Twice-a-quarter seminars with distinguished Northwestern faculty who do not teach in the program but whose research is relevant to understanding the creative sector.
- Social outings and community service projects to help build a positive and engaged culture among the student body.
MSLCE Program Director Reflects on the Fall Quarter
We have been busy implementing a series of changes to accommodate the growth of the Master of Science in Leadership for Creative Enterprises (MSLCE) program in its second year. The thirty-six students who are enrolled this year are benefiting from the addition of new classes and extracurricular activities designed to enhance their learning experience and career development potential. These changes include: